Kids Kourt provides a well supervised playtime in a caring environment. It provides members with a convenient and reliable way to meet their childcare needs while at the HF Racquet & Fitness Club. Activities include: coloring, games, puzzles, books, blocks, creative play and special projects. When children are in Kids Kourt, parents/guardians assume full responsibility for them and must remain on the Club premises at all times.
Hours of Operation
Please note: If there are no children in Kids Kourt 30 minutes before the posted closing time, Kids Kourt will close early.
Kids Kourt is closed when the Club is on holiday hours.
- Monday – Sunday 8:30 am-12:30 pm
- Monday – Thursday 4:30-7:30 pm
- Monday – Saturday 8:30 am-12:30 pm
- Monday – Thursday 4:30-7:30 pm
- CLOSED SUNDAYS & JULY 4TH
- Monday – Friday 8:30 am- 12:30 pm
- CLOSED SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS
Drop In Per Visit
1st Child: $7
2nd Child: $5
3rd Child: $4
Per Child: $27.50
Discount Pass – $60*
1st Child: $6
2nd Child: $4
3rd Child: $2
*Non-refundable, non-transferable. Valid for one year from purchase date.
- Kids Kourt is for children ages 2 months up to 10 years of age.
- Parents/guardians must purchase and provide a receipt for a drop-in visit, a Discount Pass or a Monthly Pass before coming to Kids Kourt.
- Parents must sign in their child at the time of arrival.
- Each visit is for two hours maximum.
- No food, drinks, chewing gum or candy is allowed. Bottles and sippy cups are permitted and must be marked with the child’s name.
- Personal toys are not permitted. The club is not responsible for lost or damaged toys.
- Please provide diapers. The Club does not keep a supply.
- Parents must leave their coats and bags in the locker rooms.
- Children with severe sniffles, sneezes or coughs are not allowed. We do not like sharing colds!
- Parents will be asked to remove a continuously disruptive child.
Kids Kourt FAQs
How old does my child have to be to go to Kids Kourt?
Kids court accepts children ages 2 months to 9 years 364 days old.
What are the hours?
Current hours are posted at the Welcome Center, on the door for Kids Kourt, and on our website. Hours are updated every season, listing the days Kids Kourt will be closed.
Why does Kids Kourt sometimes close early?
There is a 30 minute minimum for Kids Kourt childcare. If no children are present at 12 p.m. or 7 p.m., Kids Kourt will close. Kids Kourt time will not be available for purchase after 12 p.m. or 7 p.m.
Do I pay now, or on the way out?
Parents/guardians are required to pay for childcare services before bringing children to Kids Kourt. Proof of payment is required before children can be left in the care of Kids Kourt, please bring your receipt to Kids Kourt staff. Please provide enough time before your classes to stop at the Welcome Center to ensure that your Kids Kourt fees are paid.
When does my Kids Kourt pass expire?
Yearly passes are no longer available. Discount passes expire 1 year from date of purchase and are good until used up or expiration date, whichever occurs first. Monthly passes expire 1 month from date of purchase.
What if I didn’t know my pass was expired?
While we try our best to remind parents/guardians that passes are nearing expiration or have expired, it is the responsibility of parents to know when passes have expired. New passes can be purchased at the Welcome Center.
Why do I have a Kids Kourt charge on my bill?
This charge is for an unpaid Kids Kourt fee. Often times because of expired passes or parent/guardian forgetting to pay for Kids Kourt services.
Why do I have a late charge?
Kids Kourt has a 2 hour maximum for childcare services and follows the HF Park District’s late pick-up policy. Once the 2 hour maximum has been reached, parents/guardians will be given a 10 minute grace period. After the grace period has been exceeded, a $10 late fee will be assessed. Beginning at minute 11, an additional $1 a minute late fee will also be assessed. Late fees must be paid before children can return to Kids Kourt.